Tonight I will be celebrating Burns Night! For those of you not so familiar with the Scottish tradition, this is a celebration of the life of Scottish poet and lyricist, Robert Burns. It is celebrated each year on the 25th January, the anniversary of his birth. His life and works are commemorated through recitals of his poems, songs, plays and of course, the traditional Burns’ Supper. Join in with the fun at various events around the city or host your own Burns’ Night at home. I thought this would be a good excuse to find the loveliest Scottish inspired accessories and interior ideas for your homes!
- British Made Heritage Lambswool Blanket in Black Watch Tartan
- Bog Myrtle & Fresh Mint Isle of Skye Candle
- Ruaridh Waugh Large Milk Jug
- Seascape Vessel by EC Ceramic Design
- Lolo Design Stag Fine Art Print