I’m back with another ‘Weekly Pinterest Inspiration’ post. I often find myself sitting for hours clicking through the endless pages of photos found within the realms of Pinterest. Being an interior designer, this provides with so much inspiration, which often ends with me procrastinating about how much I would love to be able to afford our own place and be able to decorate at my own free will. Unfortunately, we’re still renting, and as much as our landlord is pretty flexible with what we can do, I don’t really want to spend much money on things if we can’t take it away with us when we move. So for now, I will keep on pinning, dreaming and, maybe one day, i’ll be able to put all my ideas together and create a beautiful home. But for now, here’s what I’ve been pinning lately. How do all you fellow renters deal with decorating and putting your own personality into your temporary home?
- Simple black metal console table with minimal styling. I love the print above it too. Anyone have any idea where it’s from?
- Im all about bringing the outdoors in and this dining room has done exactly that, by introducing floor to ceiling doors.
- These tiles..
- Can someone come and turn my bathroom into this serene dream! Love the pairing of light wood and glass.
I can’t believe it’s July already, really don’t know where this year is going! It’s been a little quiet over here on the blog but there’s a lot been happening in my world and I’ve not had much free time to share in this space. I did manage to put together a list of my newest finds, for you to check out. Here is this week’s Sunday Roundup!
- Audio books are something relatively new to me, but when I heard of BookBeat, through Lobster & Swan’s blog, I was converted! You can currently get a 1 month free trial through the link on her blog.
- A tasty and healthy midweek meal recipe by Joe Wicks.
- Inspirational charity with a serious appreciation for wild flowers. Love their ideas and helpful tips on how to create your own mini wild meadows. I’ve already got some grand plans for my own garden to make way for wild flowers and home grown veggies.
- I’ll take one of each, please.
- I came across this article whilst hunting for some honeymoon destination ideas. Some stunning locations and helpful links showing what you can do once there.
- Currently on my wish list: Ikea Stockholm Rattan Cabinet.
- I’ve been engrossed in Helen Sedgwick’s new book The Comet Seekers since it arrived. Have you read it yet?
- Can’t get enough of these beautiful Menorcan sandals by the brand Solillas.
- My current candle obsession.
- Let me introduce you to the word and lifestyle trend ‘Lagom’, roughly translating to “not too little, not too much, just right”. The new trend thats taking over Hygge, and I love it!
Image above is the Kew Forest Print by Alicia Galer.