I can’t believe it’s July already, really don’t know where this year is going! It’s been a little quiet over here on the blog but there’s a lot been happening in my world and I’ve not had much free time to share in this space. I did manage to put together a list of my newest finds, for you to check out. Here is this week’s Sunday Roundup!
- Audio books are something relatively new to me, but when I heard of BookBeat, through Lobster & Swan’s blog, I was converted! You can currently get a 1 month free trial through the link on her blog.
- A tasty and healthy midweek meal recipe by Joe Wicks.
- Inspirational charity with a serious appreciation for wild flowers. Love their ideas and helpful tips on how to create your own mini wild meadows. I’ve already got some grand plans for my own garden to make way for wild flowers and home grown veggies.
- I’ll take one of each, please.
- I came across this article whilst hunting for some honeymoon destination ideas. Some stunning locations and helpful links showing what you can do once there.
- Currently on my wish list: Ikea Stockholm Rattan Cabinet.
- I’ve been engrossed in Helen Sedgwick’s new book The Comet Seekers since it arrived. Have you read it yet?
- Can’t get enough of these beautiful Menorcan sandals by the brand Solillas.
- My current candle obsession.
- Let me introduce you to the word and lifestyle trend ‘Lagom’, roughly translating to “not too little, not too much, just right”. The new trend thats taking over Hygge, and I love it!
Image above is the Kew Forest Print by Alicia Galer.